MSR Coalescing plate separators are one of the best ways to separate two non-mixing liquids. Almost any hydrocarbon oil and most non-hydrocarbon oils such as corn or other vegetable oils may be separated from water very satisfactorily. MSR has many years experience in designing systems for varying applications.
Learn More Request a Quote
As Green, Green, Green as It Gets! tm
We know that many organizations are in search of green technologies to help with their processes and to help clean the environment and reduce / control industry pollution in and around their facilities. MSR has been providing clean, green solutions to oil water separation problems since 2001. We have solved problems in many industries and for governmental organizations as well and would be guide to help with your problems. Mohr Separations Research Inc. offers some of the greenest technology for removing oil from water available anywhere:
- Our equipment utilizes coalescing plate media which can remove oil droplets from flowing water utilizing only gravity. Gravity is inexpensive and reliable and as green as it gets.
- MSR media is permanent and does not require replacement.
- There are no moving parts to wear out.
- There are no consumable parts such as absorbents.
- Because there are no moving parts or consumable parts, only minimum maintenance is required to provide good performance.
- The oil that is captured is generally recyclable.
- Our technology can be used to remove either hydrocarbon oils or vegetable oils.
- We offer equipment for removing oil droplets from any water stream, including Stormwater, industrial wastewater, and industrial process streams. We also design three phase oil water gas separators.
- We consistently design for and meet the requirements of the US Clean Water Act
Applications & Services
- Industrial Chemical Plant Water Processing
- Hydroelectric Plants
- Stormwater Processing
- Coolant Purification
- Processing Water Streams at Airports
- Vehicle & Railroad Maintenance Oil and Water Separation
- Military Installation Oil and Water Separation
- Fire Training Facility Design and Water Reclamation
- Technical Information
- Quick Quote
- Engineering & Design
- New Equipment