Mohr Separations Research takes pride in being one of the most technically oriented separations companies in the world. Our Principal, Kirby Mohr, is a Registered Professional Engineer (Texas Registration Number 61629) and has been involved in the separation of liquids and solids for more than twenty years. Mr. Mohr is the author of a short course in Pretreatment of waste water for oil removal as well as many technical papers on the subject.
If you would like to read the short course text documentation, a link is provided below. If you are interested in getting engineering professional development hours for taking the course, please follow the link below. Some of the technical information we have available is:
- How Oil-Water Separators Work and How to Use Them
- Report of field testing for machine tool coolant purification unit
- Short Course Introduction to Oil Water Separation
- Short course Pretreatment for VOC Removal
- MSR-11P Installation and Operating manual
- Installation and Operating manual – Vault type separator system
- Typical module installation procedure
- Media specifications
- Stormwater / Environmental Compliance BMP
Please email MSR if you would like an editable MS Word copy of the specifications or BMP.