5 Reasons To Hire Mohr Separations Research, Inc. For Your Oil and Water Separation Needs
Mohr Separations Research, Inc. offers technically superior oil and water separation products and expert-level consulting. Here are 5 reasons why you should hire MSR to solve your pressing problems in oil and water separation and 5 more reasons on how you can benefit from our services.
1) We are Oil and Water Separation Specialists! MSR engineers are experts in oil and water separation technology. It is what we do. We live and breathe this stuff.
2) We are Registered Engineers. The folks on the MSR staff are registered engineers – which is what you want when you are designing and deploying oil and water separation systems.
3) Oil-Water Separation Systems Engineered To YOUR Needs & Specs. No oil-water separation challenge is the same, and that’s why “cookie-cutter” solutions just don’t do the job. At MSR, we carefully work with our clients to understand their specific needs, and we design oil and water separation systems that meet those needs.
4) Proven Oil and Water Separation Technology That REALLY Works. There are a variety of oil and water separation products and systems on the market. Some work better than others. The technology deployed by MSR is effective, affordable, and has proven to really work for years.
5) Eco-friendly Oil and Water Separation Technology. MSR oil and water separation systems truly help your municipal, industrial, or governmental facility meet environmental mandates and sustainable goals.
In offering a superior oil and water separation team, and superior technology, Mohr Separations Research, Inc. and its offerings bring the following benefits:
- Improve Profitability
- Avoid regulatory fines and paperwork
- Operate more efficiently
- Achieve many reductions in operating costs (see next section)
- Ability to recycle oil recovered from the mixtures
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Mitigate the need for additional expensive treatment equipment
- Reduce capital costs (Example: Retrofit with our technology and minimize expensive capital expenditures)
- Reduce general operating costs (Example: Utilize our system and then the facility can minimize costs for hauling away contaminated water)
- Achieve Efficiencies: Retrofit systems & operate more efficiently
- Example: Facilitate bigger flow rates (Stats: Our system shifted a facility from 300 gallons per minute processing shifts to 600 gallons per minute…increases capacity of flow rate)
- Comply With Environmental Regulations
- Comply with requirements of the U.S. Clean Water Act (CWA) or Canadian Fisheries Act
- Avoid environmental fines
- Improve Public Relations: Maintain good standing with the public and the communities in which they operate
For more information, to schedule a technical consult, or request a quote, please get in touch with Mohr Separations Research, Inc. at (918) 299-9290, or email us.